Join the DDM Cannabis Team
We are constantly looking to expand our team with highly motivated and talented individuals. We are a forward-thinking company seeking bright & ambitious additions who will work well with our team. We welcome all applications as we are always opened to evaluating candidates
BUILDING A FAMILY WITH DDM CANNABIS
DDM Cannabis will be offering a wide range of positions both part-time and full. Contact us for updates on staffing needs!
We are not currently hiring, but we always compile resumes to contact when staffing needs change.
- Marijuana strains, concentrates and edible product knowledge highly desirable
- Retail and/or customer experience
- Has high level of integrity, trust and compassion
- Continually solicits feedback to understand customer/patient/caregiver needs
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Understands the impact of adhering to strict compliance for the overall success of the business
- Organized, detail oriented and works effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Documents product and quality concerns to cross-functional team
- Supports marketing efforts of Sales and Marketing
- Supports new product launches
- Can work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Working knowledge of business processes, including product production
- Computer literate and knowledgeable of Point of Sale software
- Ability to pass all required background checks to work with cannabis
- Position requires a flexible schedule with weekend availability
- Has a desire to constantly learn and be challenged
- Is self-motivated and enthusiastic, especially under pressure
- Results-driven, high energy, creative, with proven strengths in prioritizing and time management
- Has demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Inspires co-workers to work effectively as a team
- Style is consistent with Organization’s guiding principles and methodologies
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Well-groomed and professional
Performance Expectations – The Dispensary Budtender is responsible for every aspect of the customer service experience.
- Passionate about great service and products and goes the extra mile with ease.
- Knows many customer/patient names, product preferences and maintains effective records for the patient long-term relationship and future reference
- Actively educates our customers/patients, staff and ourselves on all aspects of the business.
- Ensures outstanding interpersonal skills, quality and privacy standards are adhered to with customers, vendors and co-workers
- Supports continuous improvement with company policies, processes and customer needs
- Committed to being fiscally responsible
- Promotes and celebrates group achievements and individual successes
- Timely follow up and documentation on customer and product quality issues
- Ensure that all workspaces are clean and maintained for efficiency and safety
- Assists in showcasing products with attention to handling, shelf life and rotation
- Maintain complete and accurate daily records of all transactions performed
- Timely and accurate completion of day/week/month end reporting activities
- Participates in weekly huddles with staff and management
Hourly commensurate with the education level completed, professional experience, and demonstrated knowledge.
Details may be subject to change